I'm in Love with my New Body!! - Mexico

Hi ladies I have decided to start my review...

Hi ladies I have decided to start my review regarding my butt implants with Dr. Eduardo Gongora. I’m 5’4 and 130lbs before my surgery. I haven’t had a chance to weigh myself after my surgery. I previously had in Chicago area a breast reduction and a tummy tuck procedures both wore a disaster. I’m so glad that I choose Dr. Gongora to perform my surgeries, He is the best Dr. and I’m very grateful that he put his hands on me :-) I had butt implants (300cc oval implants and 370cc of fat transfer to my buttocks.) I had liposuction to my whole back, bra line, flanks, waist and arms. On 07/23/14 He charged me $ 8000.00 for everything!!! that Includes surgery, anesthesia, pre-op studies, medication, surgical and medical supplies, private room with private bathroom and shower, 5 days in the clinic with 3 meals a day included and 24hr nurse assistance. Believe me was well worth the money. I wanted to have my implants placed intramuscular along with having a fat transfer to smooth out the overall shape on my booty and that’s exactly what I got!! I’m so happy with my results. I will be adding photos so you can all see my results.

6 weeks after my surgery

Well, I feel much better this days. I don't have pain in my back or in the areas were I had lipo.

7 weeks after my surgery

Urinary device!!!

7 weeks after my surgery

Update ladies!!!!

well, I should start by saying that the medication are not included in the package. While you are in the clinic they will use everything you need from the clinic, but the antibiotic, vitamin, and pain medication. The rest that you pay for is for you to use back home. I'm doing very good. Nothing has change much. I took new pic's for you ladies!!

Sorry!! I forgot the pic's

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gongora and his team are very professional. The clinic is very clean and they will go out of the way to make you feel very comfortable. All the nurses are very sweet and they care for real about you and your needs. I had surgeries here in Chicago USA and believe me you can't compare the services and the care that you will get in the Genesis clinic Rosarito Mexico, I recommend Dr. Gongora 100% for your procedures. I'm going back en 6 months for a second round with my mom, both of us are getting breast lift with implants, and I'm also going to have him remove the ugly scars that the other Dr. left on my body :-( Thank you Jessica, Gavy, Mersedes, Christina, Ana Maria, Eddy, Lupita, Sergio I'm sure that I'm forgetting some names to add in my list :-( "Thank you all for changing my life, and thank you Dr Gongora and his right hand Sergio, for making my body look so beautiful :-*