30 Yrs, 2 Kids and Finally Getting my BA - Rockville, MD

Hi guys!!! Here's the short story 9 yrs I was...

Hi guys!!!

Here's the short story 9 yrs I was schedule to get my BA. Two weeks before the procedure, I chickened out and both a house instead. Now after having 2 kids, and still feel the need to get it done, I decided to do so this time around I'm not so scared. I'm just bad with pain and I hope it all goes well. I'm getting 375cc saline mod plus under the muscle.

Surgery Day!!

Surgery was scheduled for 9:30am today. I arrived at 8:15. The nurses were extremely nice. I thought I would be nervous but I was totally calm. I did my urine sample, got my IV and was off to surgery. The last thing I remember the nurse putting pads in my leg and then I remember waking up. Boom:)
Nausea: I was a little nauseous after surgery but that last only until I got home and ate something. I'm sore but not in pain. I'm sitting, standing, walking and I can move my arms.
Drink: I've been drinking a lot of water. I seem to be thirsty a lot.
Meds: I haven't taken any med since the surgery and it is now 6 hrs since I woke up.

I hope this continues to be smooth.

Boob greed!!!!

So I've been staying away from RS. I'm having major boob greed. I'm still very swollen and I do not like the way they look without the bra. My pain level is nonexistent. I do not take the meds other than the antibiotics. I guess patience is a virtue. I see my doctor tomorrow.

Wk 1 post op

Taking it one day at a time.

2 wks post op

Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Watkins was very very informative. His honesty was real and I'm glad I selected him for my procedure. Can't wait to see the results. The staffs were awesome. They made me feel so comfortable. Dr Watkins was always available by phone when oh ad questions about taking the meds. I seem to forget some of the things that I want to ask him so he receives lots of emails from me:) and respond to all of them. Glad I picked this facility.