61 Years Fat Transfer - Rockville, MD

I am so pleased with my experience with my fat...

I am so pleased with my experience with my fat transfer and face lift. i have added some additional fat in my cheeks to make my cheeks rounded (March 2016) and am very pleased. I am planning on adding a little filler around my mouth. Dr. Dahiya always waits between procedures for several months to see how the body adjusts and reacts to whatever procedure he has done and I am always pleased. I will be posting an updated picture very soon as I have been told that I took like I am in the late 30's or early 40's and I am 61 and will be 62 in March 17. So happy that I found Dr. D. I am sure that you also will be pleased.

A happy patient ( Jeanne' B)

A few updated pix--always changing hair.. will add more

with and without makeup.. I always look differenet when I change me hair..will add more pix soon--I am 61 years old

without makeup

Another without makeup

added new pix without smiling

Hi April,

Here are new pix without smiling.

comparison from the beginning beginning I think in 2009,

these are the first pix.. the very first I think began 2009, it is the on the left when I was about 52 or 53 something like that, along with a really different pix which was the latest after the second lift in 2015.. which is pix gen1.. the one of course on the left before anything ever was done was in (2009).. the one on the right ...after second lift (2015).. the next ones were fat tranferred each year from 2009 until 2015, you can see the gradual change but it is a change each year. as you can see fat i has really made a difference and what I need the most stay on top that. l will continue to get lift as long as feel that I need it,as long as the good lord allows me, and as long as i still feel young and want to look young. I just plan it in my budget like anything else. you will truly see the difference and it is so worth it to me. I feel like it like car or home maintience.

Updated pix-- OCT 2016-- I will be 62 in March 2017

Hi everyone a few updated pix.
I saw Dr. D 9/23/16, to add a little Botox in the brows and Bella Filler in the laugh lines. I did change my hair. I do maintenance once a year as needed and next year will add a little fat in my face below the cheeks to make it a little fuller. Maintenance is the key. Don't wait until you need it. Plan in advance before you need it. See you soon!

updated pix 0CTOBER 2016