35, 3 Kids (All over 9 Lbs) 135 Lbs 5"3 - Round Rock, TX

I suffered from major constipation my entire life...

I suffered from major constipation my entire life which I think caused some distension while I was growing. Now after 3 kids I feel like I'm permanently 4 months pregnant looking. I have done my absolute best to fix it myself, diet and 5 times a week workouts, 3 times per week with a personal trainer who focus on my core. FOR OVER 2 YEARS! This is the best I could do.... behold. So I feel kind of selfish and weird about it but I want to wear dresses in the summer and not feel like someone might think I'm due in 5 months.

boobs n things

So here is what I typically wear standing how I typically stand. Now considering I'll have a new flat stomach, what size boobs should I get? I'm thinking 425cc.

The list

Here is a nude pic of my bod. I'm getting some 425cc implants. The dr kerr doesn't think I need a lift. Another dr said I did so I'm mildly concerned about that but I'm going without. Lipo on the hips and inner thighs. And a tuck with muscle flattening. I'm scared.

My stomach ugggggg.

Here's my stomach looking particularly distended after running 3 miles and drinking some juice. 12 more days!

Go big or go home

Went to my pre-op. I decided on 450cc. 400 the nurse said looked like I just had a good bra on. 425 made no visual difference under clothes so I'm going with 450. My boobs are so asymmetrical they need to order 2 different sized implants. I also asked about doing my inner and outer thighs but it was going to be an extra $3000 so I'm just going to stick with my original plan and be happy.

Had my surgery on the 17th. When I arrived home my daughter cried because I looked so horrible and my other daughter screamed and cried because the drains were scary (she's 4). I bought a zero gravity yard lounger and put a comforter over it to sleep in. Oddly super comfortable I recommend getting one on amazon. My abs hurt the most. Image doing the most intense ab work out ever and then getting punched in the stomach several times. The boobs didn't bother me at all. I did a lot of pectoral stretching with my trainer for 3 days before. I think it helped. So far I am amazed at the results. Better than what I imagined and it's only been 10 days!

kim is that you?

My sister made this hilarious comparison to kim zolziack. Just a few more months of deswelling and I think I'm there!

Who dat?

Who's boobs are these!? Hurray!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kerr is a very talented plastic surgeon. My results are far better than I imagined. My stomach looks better then it did after years working with a trainer and eating salads. My boobs look better then they ever did in my twenties. I'm free now of not buying clothing I like because of a fit issue. I would have paid double for the impact it's had on my mood, my lifestyle and the fun I'm having with my new hot bod!