30yr Old, Two Children 450CC Implants - Round Rock, TX

I have had small breasts my entire life, A-padded...

I have had small breasts my entire life, A-padded B cup. It wasn't until I was pregnant and breastfeeding that I realized how much more I loved having Larger breasts, DD's! When I was finished breastfeeding, I lost all the full/firmness of my breast tissue. After a year of research, Dr. Kerr was able to give me the exact size breast I wanted.

3 months post op

I love the shape of my breasts, they are soft, symmetrical, and the exact size I was hoping for! My doctor released me from light activity/cardio to no restrictions. I had to wait longer to be released due to my inability to listen and follow the doctors orders of not picking up my kids a ton and overdoing it. I did have some severe pain for several weeks which was managed by switching up the pain meds. And I would gladly go through it again if it meant I would have the same results!

Before and after pictures

These are my before and after pictures so you have a better idea of the tremendous results. I'm 5'6" 120lbs. 2 children and 30 years old.

Healing looks unbelievable

I figured I would update with pictures of the "scars" left. You can't see them at all unless I lift my breast and point them out. They are perfectly in the crease and soft!

8+ month

My bra size has stayed the same between 2 months and 8 months. I am wearing a 32DD unlined bra in this picture, which is the same one from my 2 month pictures. If I buy a lined bra it is a 32DDD.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

After a year of researching every single plastic surgeon in the Austin, TX area, I decided on Dr. Kerr with Synergy plastic surgery. He was amazing from my first meeting, to my last post op, and everything in between. On the day of surgery, I was under and back in my bed within 4 hours. I barely have a scar in the crease of my breast (I've never had that before!) and it's only been 3 months. Dr. Kerr performed a sub muscular bilateral 450CC silicone implant breast augmentation surgery. My breasts are exactly the size and shape I wanted. I could not be ANY happier with my experience!