35 Years Old, Three Kids and in Need of a TT and BBL - Austin, TX

I had my consultation today with Dr. Kerr for a TT...

I had my consultation today with Dr. Kerr for a TT and BBL and I must say it was amazing. He was so down to earth and intune to my needs. I am scheduled to have my TT and BBL on March 4, 2015 and even though I am nervois as hell I know that I am in good hands. I am so ready for the new me. My husband is going to be so stoked when he see's me in April when he gets home from Afghanistan. I am so excited and I can't wait to see my final results.

Pre op appt

So I have decided to just go with the BBL first instead of doing it in conjunction with a TT. I really wanted to maximize all of the fat I will have to transfer. I plan on getting my TT six months later. My pre op today went well and I am starting to feel both nervous and excited. I am just two weeks away from my new booty. I will post before and after photos as well. Also I need as much advice as I can get for what is absolutely necessary for my healing and good results. Dr. Kerr said that I won't need a Faja because I'm only having my stomach, flanks and back lipoed. He suggests just a binder. What are your thoughts?

Before pics

10 days before my new body!

1week post op pics

Sorry it took so long to post my pics. I have been very swollen and sore and it took a lot for me to even get out of the bed. I will post my two week pics soon.
Austin Plastic Surgeon