Goodbye Hips and Thunder Thighs. Hello Proportional Body : ) - Little Rock, AR

I am a 32 year old woman, that has had a bigger...

I am a 32 year old woman, that has had a bigger butt, hips, and thighs my whole adult life. I am a very active and clean eat person, but on matter what I do the lower half of my body is still bigger. It very hard to buy jeans, swim suit bottoms and shorts. Bottoms that fit my hips need a bigger size, then they are to big for my waist. I made the appointment for vaser liposuction for my wasit, hips, medial thighs and lateral thighs. The big day is December 21, 2016.

Surgery date has been moved up.

My surgery date is now November the 28th. Whole ...... I'm so excited! The was my pre op appointment date , but now my pre op is November 7th. I will be in surgery in 4 weeks. I'm excited and nervous.

2 days tell big day

I'm getting supper excited about this. I'm also a little nervous, but I think that is normal. I have everything pack and ready to go. I'll I have to do is wait. I can't really imagine what is going to look. I can't wait. Any one out there having surgery monday?

First day back to work.

Today was my favorite day back to work. It was ok by the end of the day I was ready to go home and set down. I took some pictures this morning. I'm still swollen, numb in places and bruised.
Little Rock Facial Plastic Surgeon

I read alot of reviews and looked at alot of pictures, to find my doctor. When I found Dr. Suzanne yee in Little Rock Ar. I know she was the wright doctor for me. I had my consultation September 6th. She was better than I expected. The whole office made me feel very comfortable.