Mommy of 4 Wanting Her Pre Baby Body Back!!! - Little Rock, AR

I been wanting to get a tummy tucks for years now....

I been wanting to get a tummy tucks for years now. I have birthed 4 girls and really couldn't get my stomach back to like it was with diet and exercise only. I have avoided all trips and even going out much because I have never been so insecure with how I look. With taking care of home and work I just never could see myself having time to take off to have the procedure. I exercise and eat fairly well but I still can't snatch back like I want. But now I'm in a better place and have a great support system. So After stalking this site and many others for over a year I finally decided to go ahead and do it. I'm having a TT with a little lipo.

Pre Op Photos

Here are some Pre Op photos. The crease in my stomach is from a previous surgery! Can't wait to get to the flat side :-)

Another Pre Op picture

Another picture that's didn't load with the other ones

3 weeks until the big day!!!

I'm so nervous and excited. Trying to get everything together before my procedure. What are some items that's a must have after a tummy tuck?

Surgery Day

I did it and I'm so happy it's over. Here is a pic with the binder on I'll take one with it on sometime this week.

Post Op Day 3

I still have a lot of swelling and discomfort but my pain as tremendously decrease. I have some bruises from the lipo area but other than that I'm very happy with my results. Dr Spann is wonderful I had a precious Abdominal scar that put me high risk for sclerosis and I'm so happy I chose him.

Day 5

I finally released a bowel movement today. It wasn't as bad as everyone says and I didn't use stool softener or anything to help me go. The hardest part was wiping myself because I'm still so tight it's hard to reach behind me.

First Post Op Appointment !!

I had my first post op appointment today.(10 days PO) I got my drain taken out and he looked at my incision and said it looked good. He said he wanted to do more lipo on my tummy but because I had a previous abdominal scar from a surgery I had as a infant he didn't want to risk the chance of skin loss. Overall I'm happy with my results. After my appointment I went to lunch with my brother. I had my binder off since my appointment but when we was in the Resturant I had to go to the bathroom to put it back on. I guess it's going to be love hate relationship with this thing. We then went to Walmart to do some light grocery shopping and I had to ride in the mobile cart because my back was killing me. Made it back home and took my first shower. OMG I swear a shower never felt so good!!!!! I didn't really need any help showering but I did have to sit down a few times. I'm feeling a lot better today I think getting those drains out and getting out the house really did something for my spirit.

Weight Change

So I decided to get on the scale just to see if I lost any weight but not expecting much. Woah did the scale suppose me. I don't know what Dr Spann did but bless that man hands. 10lbs gone!

4 months P.O

I can't believe it's been 4 months. I figured I'll update my pictures since I haven't in a while everything is going GREAT I been so busy showing off my new body haha
Little Rock Plastic Surgeon

I went and saw 3 other doctors prior to seeing Dr Spann and I immediately knew he was who I trusted to complete this procedure. He was straightforward and answered every question I had (which was a lot). He didn't rush through the information he actually sat down and had a conversation rather than throwing all the information at me.