My brazilian buttlift first week post op. Little Rock, AR

I have dreamt of this ass for years and now it's...

I have dreamt of this ass for years and now it's finally real!!!! I never thought this day would be here but it is :).......now I did have somewhat of a butt before bbl.....my issue was I stored a lot of fat on my lower back and then my top ass just dipped in and then went back out.....so anytime I wore a dress or body hugging skirt u could see the hump in the side view and that's all I cud see.....I did have a hourglass shape and everything but all I cud see was that one thing wrong......I went for a consultation a year ago after working hard and losing weight to try in fix the problem I had lost 45 pounds in 5 months was a size 4 and the smallest I have ever been but my butt was still the same so I went to the consultation and got excited about it to find out it wasn't the right year bcuz I was pregnant.....so I had my baby girl December 1 and after getting back to pre pregnancy weight I went for another consultation and was more than ready to go lol.....after that I was booked and set for April 6th......gosh that was the longest 3 weeks of my life waiting for this but boy is it worth it.......day of surgery I check in and get taken back to do urine test n all that gud stuff then later my doctor comes in to go over the procedure step by step again with me and then starts drawing on me and telling me his goals with me.....he had said that my back fat which was my main reason of getting this surgery was his main focus and that he wud be pretty aggressive with that......I was giving the sleepy stuff lol n next thing I know im waking up in pain......I immediately wanted to be laying on my tummy bcuz I wasn't about to ruin my ass for nttn but my nurse would not let me...so I layed on my left side until it was ok for me to go....the car ride home was no walk n the park lol my mom n traffic don't mix well haha.....but as soon as I got home I became a potato couch.....I didn't have any drains thank god buuuut I did have a catheter....which was nice the first couple of days bcuz I didn't have to get up for nothing......the first few days I wud pretty much just take a pain pill fall asleep and repeat lol....I got up maybe once each day to empty the catheter.....come Thursday I'm feeling a lil better but not a whole bunch but I'm ready to take this catheter out of me and take a dang shower......I get it out and my mom starts helping me take off my garment....but once we unzipped the side and got to the hips and butt it seemed like mission impossible to get this thing off of me....we tried stretching it out but it began to be to painful and just wasn't going to happen....so I had to settle for a bird bath :( :( :(......not only was I sad bcuz I cudnt get all clean but bcuz I wanted to see my whole body without this thing on to see the whole result but o well.......it's day 5 and I'm feeling better and counting down the days till I go back to my doctor on tuesday for my check up and for him to take this thing off of me :) :) :) :)

finally got it off :)

I finally got the courage to take this garment off not only to shower but to see everything.....after tawking to a few girls I felt better about it and I'm so happy I did :)

nothing fancy yet my wearing some pants finally lol

:) :) booty booty

just me

This was suppose to me posted a gud min. Ago lol

just me

This should have been posted a gud min. Ago lol

these dang pics won't load

6 days post op

I'm 6 days post op and still in a good amount of pain.....when will this get better.......But on a better note I got my garment off again :)

6 days post op