1ml Juvederm Volbella- Not Much Difference - Brazil, BR

Today I had 1 ml of juvederm volbella injected...

Today I had 1 ml of juvederm volbella injected into my lips and I can barely notice any difference. The procedure overall went well and I am very happy with where I had the procedure done and the doctor who performed it, I used only a lidocaine numbing cream and the volbella with lidocaine, it didn't feel at all painful just a few pinches and It was all over with. I was expecting my lips to be quite big the first day with swelling but even directly after the procedure It was hard to tell I had them done. I'm a little worried as it's quite a big expensive to only have a very tiny difference. I don't know whether I should pay even more to get another ml if this will make a difference or if I should just forget about trying to have really full lips. Has anyone else had a similar problem?
Camila Meccia

Camila responsed very quickly via email to me and provided me with all the information I needed and got me in for an appointment quickly. When she performed the procedure it all went very well, she is highly professional and answered any concerns I had and took her time to fully explain everything to me. She made the procedure painless which I had worried about as I am quite scared of needles but it was all so easy, I have no swelling, no bruising no lumps in the lips and they feel very natural. The clinic was very nice and clean and all the staff were welcoming and friendly. I would go back here again for any treatments I need.