Just Had a Baby 1yr Ago and Want to Get a Lift. Ridgewood, NY

My consultation with doctor singer was amazing...

My consultation with doctor singer was amazing walked away with confidence after he told me all the great things he would do for me. Fast forward to the day of surgery I was so excited until I got home and saw that I damn near look the same from before. I got liponothing. My stomach wasn't that big to start just had a kangaroo pouch with love handles and back fat which are still there. One may say it's probably because I am still swollen or had too much fat but that's definitely not the case. I had liposuction 2 yrs ago and had a bigger tummy and walked away with it all sucked out. I wanted to go back to my surgeon that did that procedure but he was honest enough to say he did specialize in bbl and didn't want to mess me up and I could only appreciate him for his honesty. I did a good amount of research which clearly didn't come out that way and saw mixed reviews on Dr. Singer after being referred to him by body cosmetica. I figured to give him a chance with consultation and felt he was great compared to other places I went. As for my bbl I am literally laughing to stop myself from crying. The top part it plump and the bottom half is deflated. It looks horrible. My husband who didn't want me to get the procedure asked "is this what you paid $7500 for? You should have saved your money."ughhh
Overall I felt my husband was right it was a waist. Hope the patient after me that he hurried to get to had a better outcome. I doubt a revision will be done for the job he didn't do without coughing up more $$$$$.. Ughhh!!! Horrible Results.!!

Had a follow up 10 days later and Dr. Singer saw what I was talking about. He was very prompt with seeing me and and listening to my concerns.. sucks I had to write a bad review about his work because he seems like a real nice guy.. I have another follow up in a month to recheck results and see if retouching needs to be done. In the mean time I am making sure I am eating healthy and Doing light exercise.

My flat ass that never changed after bbl

Attached is still my flat ass that never changed after my bbl.! Top half still plump (if that's what you want to call it) and the flat bottom half that didn't recieve fat to begin with.! Smh.. I should want to do a round 2 bbl not because it was done poorly but because I want it bigger.! Dr. Singer sadly never gave me that option.!
New York Plastic Surgeon