23 Years Old, Breast Augmentation

I came to Dr. Ganchi because I really needed this...

I came to Dr. Ganchi because I really needed this procedure done. My breast size has been an insecurity of mine for many years and I finally built up the courage to do something about it. I chose Dr. Ganchi specifically because of her credentials and because I felt much more comfortable speaking with a female about the procedure rather than a male.
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ganchi was very helpful on my first consultation and told me all I needed to hear and answered all my questions, she calmed my fears of the surgery. On my second visit I booked the surgery day and was very excited. She was not pushy on what kind of implant I should get and left a lot of room for me to make the decision. I choose round saline. The day of the surgery she was amazing and calmed my fears once again. The surgery went great with only 1 small bruise which went away quickly. Dr. Ganchi called me many times after the surgery to make sure everything was going well and made me feel very comfortable to call her with any questions at any time. I am currently 1 month post op and I love the way my breasts look and feel, she gave me the exact look I was looking for! Great doctor!! highly recommend!!