27 Years Old 2 Kids 140 Lbs 5'7" Tall - Ridgeland, MS

OK so I decided to have my breasts done. I chose...

OK so I decided to have my breasts done. I chose a Dr and immediately felt this was the right decision. Went in for preop and came out decided on 650cc Silicone unders. I am posting before and after. Today is day 1 post op. I am definitely sore with most of the pain accruing right after I woke up. I am feeling pretty good now with day 1 almost over.

Day 2 down

So day 2 is over. I am feeling better but still sore. The implant used was NATRELLE UHP 650cc . I am so excited to see what they will look like after they drop and fluff out. Right now they look scary lol they are super huge and high. My Dr is awesome as he checks on me regularly. I am really happy with my decision there. So I am going to post my wish boobe and a day two of mine :)

Wish Boobs

Just some of the pics I showed my Dr.

Day 2 Boobie Update

So here is a couple of photos from today. Still not able to do things by myself yet.

Day Four Post Op

Well the pain is sticking with me. My right boob incision hurts every time I move. I am starting to be able to reach things and dress alone but I am very careful because I do not want to mess something up. On another note my pharmacist wouldn't fill my prescription for my pain medicine till Friday :/ so I am going to be so hurting after tomorrow. I bought a sports bra yesterday and it was a 38 DDD at walmart lol. But I am really swollen and they haven't fell into place yet. I am excited to see what they will look like :)

Some pics from before surgery

Just some before pics

Day 4 Incisions

Day 8

Pain is manageable. Left breast has dropped a bit but right is still riding high.

Almost 2 weeks

So I am not on any meds now. Doing really good. I still can't lift up my arms real high or out to far. I am starting to lose sleep because I am having to sleep on my back which I hate. I have started the massages. It feels good to do them . Its like I worked out and am rubbing out the soreness. My next appointment is august 1st . Buy overall everything is good.
Jackson Physician

Awesome dr. Answered all my questions and made me very comfortable.