Dr. Walker Gave Me My Confidence Back! - Brandon, MS

I am a 34 y/o mother of 2. I breastfed my children...

I am a 34 y/o mother of 2. I breastfed my children for 3 years combined, and after both pregnancies and breastfeeding, I was so ashamed of the appearance of my breasts. I know they were "normal" and looked the way they were supposed to after having kids, but I had lost a lot of confidence because I was extremely self-conscious of the way they looked. I went to a consultation with Dr. Walker, and he answered all of my questions (probably 25+, ha!) and made me feel so comfortable! I quickly became very confident in his ability to help me, and I scheduled my augmentation surgery. The recovery from the procedure was a breeze (for me), and he even called to check on me in the days after! I had a little post-op blues because my chest was very swollen and I was afraid they'd stay that way. He talked to me, calmed my fears, and told me to have patience and let the swelling go down. After 6 weeks, I was in love with the results! I am now a little over 4 months post-op and am SO happy with them! My confidence is back and I love the way my shirts and bras fit on me now! I feel so feminine and sexy with my new chest. I am so happy I had the courage to do this and not talk myself out of it. I look at my before photos now and I absolutely cannot believe that those breasts used to be mine. They look completely different now! It was worth it 100%!! Thank you so much, Dr. Walker!!

3 month post-op photos

Jackson Physician

Dr. Walker made me feel so comfortable and answered all of my questions without rushing me. I felt very confident that he could give me the results I wanted, and he did! He far exceeded my expectations!!