Extensive Muscle Repair and Tummy Tuck - Richmond, AU

Richard was the 4th surgeon I went to see before I...

Richard was the 4th surgeon I went to see before I was comfortable going ahead with my tummy tuck with extensive muscle repair. He was very pleasant and congratulated me for losing 10kgs in 6 months, understood my wishes for a dream body but also gave me real expectations of what he could and could not to achieve my dream. The only thing to mention is perhaps I should have asked him more about recovery time and what to expect post op.
On the day after surgery, he was by my hospital bed at 7am, surgery took 3.5 hours and was completed around 7.30pm the night before. He also came to see me the next day also because I was quite sick from the anaesthetic. On the following days, I started having hot and cold flushes, rang him, left a message and he got back to me within minutes to come and see him the next day. His staff at ARC - Vikki, Jenny and Megan are all so lovely and helpful too. They answered all my queries within minutes either by a phone call or by email.
As for the surgery itself, I was and still am 100% comfortable with Richard’s surgical ability. I am two months post op and although I am still swollen especially in the lower abdomen, Richard monitors me every couple of weeks and gives me consolation that it is normal and could take a few months to settle. He has asked me to go for a CT scan to check for pockets of hematoma so that he can review the treatment so that I have peace of mind, as I have been a little worried.
I highly recommend Richard, he is genuinely caring and will definitely do his absolute best to give you the best possible outcome.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon