31 Years Old, Arm Lift, Right Breast Reduction and Lift with Some Lipo - Richmond, AU

I have always been overweight, at one point I lost...

I have always been overweight, at one point I lost 35 kilos but over time I gained 10 back, for whatever reason I carried a lot of weight in my arms and due to poor elasticity in my skin I ended up with the most horrible "tuck shop" arms. I cannot put into words how these arms were restricting my life. From not being able to fit into tops, not wanting to go out, to being insecure in front of my boyfriend and at times just looking in the mirror and crying....it was truly heartbreaking.

I know I still have weight to lose but I made promise to myself at the end of last year that I wasn't going to live this life anymore, I was going to change and become the better version of myself and to help kick start this I wanted these disgusting tuckshop arms gone.

I googled Brachioplasty in Melbourne and I came across this wonderful website, which in turn allowed me to find Mr Richard Bloom. I read all of his reviews, I read nearly all of his responses to people's questions and knew I had to book a consultation. Consultation was booked but my GP wanted me to see a Plastic Surgeon she had dealings with first, so I did but knew in my heart that Mr Bloom was the surgeon for me. Met with the other Surgeon, as lovely and experienced as he was I just needed to meet with Mr Bloom and so glad that I did.

I am now 13 days post op and am the happiest I have EVER been.
I had an arm lift, right breast reduction to match my left breast then a lift. I also had liposuction on my back and side and the excess skin on my bra line removed as well.

Had a lot of bruising but I'm a bruiser anyway so I wasn't overly shocked. But to be honest the pain isn't as bad as I expected, it's more of a discomfort. 5-6 days post op was probably the worst pain wise, especially from the liposuction, it felt like a burning sensation to me but I stopped the strong pain mess about 6 days ago and only take nurofen if need be.

I had my operation at Linley Clinic in Canterbury and I cannot recommend them highly enough, room was fantastic and the nurses exceeded every expectation. Truly been the best experience of my life.... The world is my oyster..

6 weeks out and worried.

So I'm six weeks out and I understand that I will be dealing with swelling for a while and I won't have final results for many many months but is this line/roll/ripple in my arm going to go...

I am scared I will be stuck with this and end up never wanting to wear T-shirts and singlet tops like before so ultimately back at square one. Feeling so deflated right now.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Have to admit I was super nervous meeting Mr Richard Bloom but straight away he makes you feel at ease, no question is too silly. He is honest and realistic with what can be achieved and that's all anyone could ask for. From that first consultation I had full confidence in Mr Bloom and knew he was the surgeon that was going to change my life. The staff at ARC Plastic Surgery have been terrific and always went out of their way to assist you, whether it be via email or phone. I honestly am so happy with my decision and recommend that anyone considering plastic surgery book a consultation with Mr Richard Bloom, you will not look back. I am only 13 days post op and the results are already beyond my expectations. Incisions are so neat and perfectly placed. I love myself again. Thank you Mr Bloom. Once I am ready I will be seeing Mr Bloom for a Tummy Tuck. :)