Labiaplasty + Laser Therapy at 39

Ever since my teens, my labia minora has been...

Ever since my teens, my labia minora has been asymmetrical with one side severely longer than the other. It has been bothering me for several years, especially after my 4th child. I've always had issues mountain biking, wearing swimsuits and tight fit leggings and jeans. After visiting Dr. Nathan Guerette in Richmond, VA, he gave me the confidence to have the labiaplasty procedure. It only took 2 weeks of downtime with just Tylenol. He also included this laser treatment to help tighten the inside, which only took 5 minutes and was painless. I honestly feel like a new woman. Clothes and exercising are more comfortable and I now have the confidence to be more intimate with my husband. I wish I had before and afters pictures!
Richmond Urogynecologist

Dr. Guerette is extremely professional and trustworthy. I highly recommend women to see him for any vaginal reconstructive surgery and laser treatments. His office staff were extremely friendly and made you feel comfortable.