Absolutely BEST Plastic Surgeon in Richmond Area! Richmond, VA

I was very troubled to learn that breast implants...

I was very troubled to learn that breast implants that I have had for 28 years were ruptured. My Gyn and PCP both told me "not to worry about it. I chose to research the issue and found that they should, in fact, be removed and replaced. In researching doctors to help me, I chose Dr. Stanwix based on patient reviews, his education, background, experience and expertise. Upon first meeting him, I was completely at ease proceeding with him to do the procedure. He was thorough and comforting in confirming that I should definitely have the procedure, and in informing me of everything I could possibly have wanted or needed to know about it. He put me completely at ease, and my surgery and the results were absolutely perfect. Dr. Stanwix is the most knowledgeable, compassionate, medical professional that I have ever known. He is not only an exceptional surgeon, but a highly skilled artist, a combination that yields perfect results for his patients. His office and bedside manner is exceptional; he treats you with dignity and respect in a calm and compassionate manner. He makes you feel as if you are his only priority, and his attention is 100% focused on you and your care. I also want to comment on his staff. His scheduler is amazing; so kind, considerate, friendly, and professional. His office staff at both locations is exceptional - way above those of any other physician with whom I interact. They provide warm, friendly attention and care, and are consummate professionals in what they do for the practice. My surgical result is perfect, my aftercare has been wonderful, and I could not be more pleased with Dr. Stanwix. I would not consider having a different plastic surgeon, should the need arise, and look forward to continuing my relationship with him for skincare, and other services. I highly recommend Dr. Stanwix to anyone considering his services; you will not be disappointed in any way. He is an outstanding, exceptional physician!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Amazing medical professional, completely knowledgeable, with warm, compassionate bedside manner who delivered exceptional results. He interacted with me on a very personal level, even to answering an email, and with follow-up phone calls the evening of and day after my procedure. He is an outstanding physician on every level!