60 years old - Face, Neck & Eyes. Richardson, TX

I had just turned 60 and although most people said...

I had just turned 60 and although most people said I didn't look my age, my face & eyes were really drooping. I grew up in the 70's - we loved dark tans, so I spent a lot of time at the pool covered in baby oil & iodine. In my early 20's I did get serious about good sunscreens and hats to protect my face, but I still could see a significant change in elasticity from 50 to 60 years of age. I taught aerobics for 15 years and I know exercise helped me maintain a youthful look. I don't consider myself vain or narssacistic about my appearance, so I my goal wasn't to look 20 years younger, I just wanted to look good for a 60-year old woman.

Before and After Pictures

Surgery Date: 10/16/14 - Post op pictures taken December 2014

After Pictures

My eyes were swollen shut for 2 days, but I was amazed at how little pain there was. You can see from the picture taken at Christmas how fast healing is. I followed all the rules, did nothing but rest, lay in bed, read and watch TV...no bending, lifting, housework, etc.
Richardson Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gregory Roberts was the doctor that I chose. I had a face lift, upper & lower eyelids, and neck lift with liposuction under my chin. Dr. Roberts was great, he offers a free consultation, asks lots of questions, then explains exactly what results you can expect, the recovery time, and possible side effects. His staff was friendly and always helpful. I travelled from Abilene to Richardson which is 3 1/2 hours away. If I needed driving directions, Kristi was quick to assist me. They have a professional room for "before" pictures, and were top notch in every way.