Rhinoplasty Turkey

Rhinoplasty Poland or Turkey

Please can someone actually give me a name of a good rhinoplasty and breast augmentation surgeon that isn't David from Noa please?

I know Adam can be good at boobs but I don't fancy revision surgery with him on my nose which everyone has with him!

Xx

Booked in to see Dr. Volkan Kahya for…

Booked in to see Dr. Volkan Kahya for rhinoplasty. Anyone else been turkey for surgery. I'm very excited and scarred at the same time. His work and communication is amazing. So far so good. Will keep everyone posted closer to the time. I've booked my flights. Next step hotel. Undecided to stay closer to hospital or in central Istanbul. Want my partner to be able to explore while I rest up.

Booked in to see Dr. Volkan Kahya for…