Rhinoplasty Turkey

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Rhinoplasty Poland or Turkey

Please can someone actually give me a name of a good rhinoplasty and breast augmentation surgeon that isn't David from Noa please?

I know Adam can be good at boobs but I don't fancy revision surgery with him on my nose which everyone has with him!

Xx

Booked in to see Dr. Volkan Kahya for…

Booked in to see Dr. Volkan Kahya for rhinoplasty. Anyone else been turkey for surgery. I'm very excited and scarred at the same time. His work and communication is amazing. So far so good. Will keep everyone posted closer to the time. I've booked my flights. Next step hotel. Undecided to stay closer to hospital or in central Istanbul. Want my partner to be able to explore while I rest up.

Booked in to see Dr. Volkan Kahya for…

Negative thoughts.

So I've booked my flights last month. Today is hotel day. But I can't bring myself to make the booking. It's the most costly part of the journey. And I'm scared to book it because it makes it real! £200 for a flight I can part with but £800 for a hotel. :/ this only comes from fear of traveling to turkey for the procedure. I done the worst thing about googling the correct political issues which scares me. My friends and family think I'm completely crazy! My bf said he won't even leave the hotel room! Bonus for me I guess lol. Then I look at the surgeons work and think omg his so good!! Il be mad not to go with him. Wanted this procedure my whole life and now it's real I'm shitting myself!