10 Syringes of Filler in the Right Hands Can Still Achive a Natural Look!!

I was recommended to Revere by a friend of mine...

I was recommended to Revere by a friend of mine who spoke very highly of this place, in fact she was rather obsessed and now I know why! I’ve been toying with the idea of getting fillers for a while and after seeing the results Dr Sach Mohan achieved in my friend I finally found the courage to visit his Harley Street clinic.

I have to say, my experience at Revere was life changing. I never thought such a transformation would be possible. The fact is I have never looked better in my life! At first I was really apprehensive - it’s natural to feel protective about something as personal and precious as your face. Dr Mohan understood this completely and his approach made me feel really at ease.

My consultation and procedure were all done within an hour. The skill of Dr Mohan is VERY impressive. I gave him a complete carte blanche - the freedom to transform my face as he wished and the results speak for themselves. Following the natural contours of my face he has sculpted me to perfection. The best part is he made it look very easy.

Dr Sach’s passion for what he does also adds to the whole experience - he was almost as excited as I was. He simply blew me away.
London Physician

Amazing guy with real passion for what he does and eye for beauty!