62 Years Old, Possible Breast Reduction and Definite Breast Lift, and Full Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair. Reno, NV

As one reviewer says "expect the worst and hope...

As one reviewer says "expect the worst and hope for the best" Although I'm a serious chicken when it comes to pain and medical sights and smells, I am committed to doing this. As most say, they wish the date were sooner (in fact I called to see if there was the possibility of moving the date up) I find the worst thing is to ask for help. I'm single, no family but friends that I share this with are so supportive and offer help. I think about my pets (who are always jumping on my lap and needing attention) It's now or never, after a 65 pound weight loss there are rolls and no waist to speak of. I worked too hard not to be in awe of my achievement .
Reno Plastic Surgeon

I am very comfortable with Dr Talbott. She is a caring professional who "gets it" when it comes to what my expectations are. I've seen her work and I'm impressed. The people that she's worked with are so happy with their outcomes.