33 Yr Old Mom, 2 Kids, Never Breast Fed, Big "Girls" Since They 1st Came in - Reno, NV

The "girls" have been large since they 1st came in...

The "girls" have been large since they 1st came in. I can't remember them ever being small. I have 2 kids and they got larger every time. Past 8 years I have had severe rib pain, neck pain, gnarly back pain, and nasty headaches. I'm not a lazy person, I miss going on hikes and doing even the simple house chores. The extreme weight on my chest makes everything uncomfortable. I'm 5'2 with 38 GG, I'm ready to be smaller. I want to enjoy life again! Due to pain and discomfort, I'm always angry. I've had to take off work numerous times due to all this. As of lately I finally have a PC that has been trying to help. But do to me being on Medi-cal, getting this taking care of has been a Rollercoaster. I have been searching several Plastic Surgeons to find help. Thanks to Realself, I have come across Dr. Murphy in Reno. I have read amazing reviews and found out I know someone that recently went to him. She has told me awesome stuff about him and staff. I made the call and now have a consultation on Aug 1st. I'm super excited and can't wait to meet with him and see what miracles he can work. I will keep everyone posted!

Will it go away?

Just a question ladies or doctors...I get numb feelings in the muscles around my shoulder blades, will that go away after breast reduction? It's such a discomfort! I hope all this discomfort in my muscle goes away after "girls" get reduced.
Reno Plastic Surgeon