Dr. Murphy is the Best! - Reno, NV

Dr. Murphy is very sweet and makes you feel...

Dr. Murphy is very sweet and makes you feel completely comfortable throughout every aspect of your procedure. From the consult to the surgery itself he makes sure you feel ready and taken care of and it is very easy to trust him. His work is lovely, I have viewed so many before and afters of surgeries performed by others and I am only one day post op but feel I look very nice compared to many other photos I've seen of women. I would definitely recommend him to (and I already have) everyone I know lol. The total cost of my procedure for saline implants was 5500 plus $93 for my pain medicine since my insurance was California only. I'm excited to see how I look when the swelling goes down and the breasts go down to where they need to be, I am positive I won't be disappointed :)

For some reason it wont let me upload pics but I will try again later!

Before and one day After pic

Reno Plastic Surgeon

I love him, he is amazing and couldn't have made this a more comfortable and great experience. I was nervous going in but as soon as he is with you and explaining things that nervousness melts away. He is truly an awesome doctor!