43 And Going for It - Reno, NV

Cruuently a 32 a, very skinny, 100 lb., 5'5",...

Cruuently a 32 a, very skinny, 100 lb., 5'5", mother of 2 girls as stated, 43 years of age and want to have shapely figure. Currently flat chested...nursed both then...all that could go wrong with nursing did. Huge mastitis infection that the medication from that killed whatever I may have had. So, I would like to look and feel like a woman. Not a teen or some tiny person. Hoping it would increase my appetite too or at least balance me out. I am fit, for the most part in good health (was diagnosed in '10 with MS) no daily medications. Work full time so am very nervous about going right back to work. Have not told a single person my BA is scheduled. So nervous and not too sure how I will afford it. Well, cross that road as it comes. Any thoughts or commenrs?

Getting close to a date!

Ok, so now I have told my husband I am going to do this...sigh. Went for 2nd opinion & liked so much more. A college had used her also & looks great! Today...consult w/ Dr. McCormack & am leaning towards her for BA. Meet Dr. Dshan in a couple of weeks.
Oh, decisions...270 cc or 310cc? I have read here about boobie greed but...really?...the $$$...hmmm.
Well, guess we shall see.

Going!!11/25@1

Ok, so I am scheduled w/Dr. Dahan on the Wednesday before thanksgiving. Going with a range of 310 to 410. Asymmetry so it will all depend on surgeon the day of. Husband now knows says my decision and is ok. Yey! Excited for a new me!!

Today is It

Today's the day and I am counting down, nervous. Hope the Dr doesn't go too big. Hes was talkong about a range of implant sizes...220cc to 410cc. Thinking 310 cc. Its kinda in the middle. Then, have asymmetry so have 60cc differwnce. Really hoping for a natural look. Few more hours...procedure really 25th at 2. Hope to update soon. So excited too!! Booby land here I come.

All Finished

On road of recovery...my husband has been great, my two girls are sad cause I cannot cuddle. Think they will survive. So I made the decion to be more conservative vs.a noticeable change. I went with 310 on the left and 360cc on right. So far look good. he wanted me to go bigger but due to my small frame went with my dmallest option. Pain is similar to breastfeeding totally engorged or like ya just worked out. Either way, gotta love some of pain but dont like it at the same time.

Been 1 week tomorrow

Still in bandage...but thrilled to see over and over.

What an Experience...

So, it's been almost 3 months and loving my new boobs. Almost like a whole new me. So happy. Went to VS about 2 weeks ago and am a 32ddd. Somewhat shocking but still happy. Just looking at it all as an, oh well... always hear about wishing went bigger...me, happy.
Now to new clothes shopping. My girls have been and we're so good after the procedure. I was back to work Monday. 4 days to recuperate. Back to reality now...trying on different clothing and just amazed. Thank you Dr. Dahan

Cannot Dobit...

So not sure how to do a before and after but here is a pic in same tank, now full. I think I am happy...at times think too big then the what if...I do have a Femina body. No more baggy clothing. Now no matter what, everything fits, just filled out. So nice?
Dr. Duran

So far so good. Have not met doctor yet...husband has. He recommended all of this in a way. Consultant was/is great! So, now all set and had BA...WOW! All Good! Name: Dr. Dahan, Reno, NV.