52 ...32AA..now with 310cc High Profile Silicones - Remuera, NZ

I decided that as I am still a gym and fitness...

I decided that as I am still a gym and fitness fanatic ..i wanted boobs...
I talked with others who had nice boob jobs and friends who knew the NZ plastic surgeons ... I meet with an amazing PS and talked about what would suit me..
After trying on sample sizes upto 450cc !!!... he looked at me and said... you suit 285 or a 310cc .. trust me ...
Yes many said to go bigger and pre surgery I had doubt i may see no change.. ha..pre surgery doubt and worry..
Surgery was great.. placed under the muscle and also had my nipples shortened ... yep that was freaking me more than the breast surgery.
I now am at 11 weeks.. back at the gym... running and doing 95% of pre surgery...I did listen to the surgeon and did stay away from all exercise and the gym until 6 weeks !!!. To be honest I thought I would be ready to go back in 2 weeks.. BUT.. it was under the muscle and there was lots of muscle to re mend and for me to get used to the feeling of BA in my chest.
I LOVE them and wish I had done this 10 years earlier..I sometimes now forget I have new boobs and get a fright when I see myself in a mirror.. my size is 32D... yes narrow ribs but all boob at the front.
Ask questions happy to answer.
the Red Head.

16 weeks..photo

New image for you all..
They are fantastic..totally luv them...doing everything..swimming. running. boxing. Weights.....

Bikini still @ 52

I have spent this summer at the bezch mostly in bikini tops as i love having boobs...they are natural amazing looking and I am so happy..
As you know i am really sports mad and this op has not caused me to have to change my lifestyle at all..except to buy a great sports bra to keep my new assets safe and snug.

Another image

Just to help others deciding on size
Janek Januszkiewicz