Dr. Ghremida is Wonderful. Regina, SK

54 yo female, no kids, lots of weight gain and...

54 yo female, no kids, lots of weight gain and loss over the years, total 123 (11 in the last two days since surgery). He also did a monsplasty (was size of a DD bra cup). Absolutely no pain!!! I am taking 1 T3 and antibiotic every 6 hours. What I did find was that I was nauseous and have absolutely no appetite yet. My procedure was paid for by the provincial government because I had so much weight loss and kept the weight off for 3 years. By the way, I don't diet - rather eat whatever I want, whenever I want and how much I want. Because of that I didn't obsess about food and could procrastinate about eating as well - a much healthier, non stressful response to food. I think this is what skinny people do naturally. If you're going to get this done, realize that not everybody is going to experience great pain. If it wasn't for the drains (which I hate!) I could go back to work on Monday (it's now Friday).
Saskatchewan Plastic Surgeon