33 Years Old 475 C.c. Gummy Bear Silicone Implants - Canada, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've always felt self-conscious about my boobs...

I've always felt self-conscious about my boobs (barely A). I had my breast augmentation surgery about a year ago with Doctor ghremida. I had 475 c.c round silicone gummy bear implants underneath the muscle. Not going lie it was a little painful afterwards and I would recommend a full week off work but I'm so glad I had the surgery and would make the same decision again in a heartbeat. My husband was a bit unsure and worried I may regret my decision but I have no regrets. The only thing I can't or should really do is push ups but other than that I can do various other exercises and really am happy with my results from beginning to end. I will try to post before and after pictures at a later date but very happy with dr. Ghremida and the staff.

before and after photos

Sorry late but better late than never! Still very happy with my results.
Saskatchewan Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic!! Went over my options with me, answered all my questions, friendly and a great surgeon. I would definitely recommend him to others. His office staff were great to work with and I'm happy with my results!