33 Years Old 475 C.c. Gummy Bear Silicone Implants - Canada, CA

I've always felt self-conscious about my boobs...

I've always felt self-conscious about my boobs (barely A). I had my breast augmentation surgery about a year ago with Doctor ghremida. I had 475 c.c round silicone gummy bear implants underneath the muscle. Not going lie it was a little painful afterwards and I would recommend a full week off work but I'm so glad I had the surgery and would make the same decision again in a heartbeat. My husband was a bit unsure and worried I may regret my decision but I have no regrets. The only thing I can't or should really do is push ups but other than that I can do various other exercises and really am happy with my results from beginning to end. I will try to post before and after pictures at a later date but very happy with dr. Ghremida and the staff.
Saskatchewan Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic!! Went over my options with me, answered all my questions, friendly and a great surgeon. I would definitely recommend him to others. His office staff were great to work with and I'm happy with my results!