57 Years Old Flabby Tummy and Loose Skin - Great Britain

I wanted to feel confident naked in front of my...

i wanted to feel confident naked in front of my partner of 4 years and stop wearing big knickers in bed.
we did our research had 3 consultations ,from the moment we my partner and i met Mr Marando we knew he was the one to perform the tummy tuck ,he has the most amazing manner ,during the consultation he explained the procedure ,drew diagrams of how it was performed explained the post op recovery and what to expect ie pain time to recover ,we didnt feel rushed or under any pressure at all. iim only 3 weeks post op and already i can see the transformation.i would recommend him every time. i will update in 3 weeks with before ,specimen and after pictures.
Thank you so much MR Marando you are the BEST ;--) Also from my first contact with his secretary and still ongoing she has also been amazing thank you too x

tummy tuck

5 weeks post op ,
Things are going well in fact its been pretty much a painless procedure.
I have had some swelling and tightness in tummy i am told this its all pretty normal.
My Consultant/Surgeon Andrea Marando has been amazing.
Icant believe i waited so long for this procedure even so early on the transformation is beyond belief.
I am going to Portugal on 27th december and i will be wearing a bikini.
I would recommend any one thinking of any cosmetic surgery to see him for a consultation .
now for some pics.k

Worth it

I'm now 9 weeks post op and reading some of the comments from people on real self I reckon I'm doing fab still a little abdominal swelling which I'm sure will subside .I love my new shape and so happy with the scar which has healed and fading si fast.

12 weeks post op

feeling amazing can't believe this new tummy belongs to my body
I've not had any problems my surgeon Andrea Marando is top man for any cosmetic procedure .
I feel honoured to have been in his care he is a very special surgeon

3 months post op

Hi just adding the pics for my 3 month post op I am thrilled with the result even though there is still some slight swelling I'm not concerned I believe this will settle with time it's still early days .
I have done exactly as my CS told me and I believe that's helped recover without any problems the scar is amazing after such a short time .I've also this week started having lymphatic drainage massage to help with the swelling and also get the circulation going I'm going to have another 3 so will post pics again .one happy lady

4 months today

Hi everyone hope your all doing ok
I'm at my 4 month anniversary today so thought I'd update you all
I'm feeling great my scar is amazing my tummy just looks like it's mine the difference has been amazing
I know it's a long journey and at times really disappointing especially when your tummy is flat for days then swells yo for what seems no apparent reason
bear with it I reckon like they say it's 12 months before you have what you expect
my whole body shape has changed its incredible
if your reading the reviews thinking of having a tummy tuck and you live in UK Google Andrea Marando he has clinics in quite a few different areas he is well worth going to see I can't tell you how happy he has made me

4 months anniversary

loving the new me

It's amazing how things change so frequently my tummy seems to change shape/look about every 2 weeks
I'm so happy with my result and I know it will just keep getting better
mr marando certainly does an amazing job one happy lady
only 4 months post op where is my scar nearly disappeared

Loving the flat tummy ????

Hi Andrea
I just want to update you and tell you how happy I am it's amazing as it just keeps looking better.

I had never worn a bikini since my teens, now I have 10 and I'm even wearing one when I go swimming at the gym where I'm a member ,it gets worse I'm so proud of my new shape I know longer get in at the shallow end I walk around the pool to the deep end where I now get in.I have so much more confidence now than I ever have Steve really loves the new (me) he says I'm just happy all the time but he wants to know when I am going to stop buying clothes !
Seriously you are an amazing surgeon/person I'm sure your mum must be so proud of you ????. I'm sorry I haven't any pictures to add at the moment as we are still in London when I get back I shall add some more.

I'm seeing good results already with the Botox especially my forehead I'm sure by the time I see you in two weeks it will be even better.

botox

Hi everyone just to let you know I'm 5 months post op feeling amazing
having had such a fantastic result with my TT I decided to have a little botox on the forehead and above the lip for my daughters wedding on Friday as I expected nothing less from Mr Marando the results are staggering honest he us such a lovely man and amazing cosmetic surgeon thank you Andrea .
now I'm do happy with everything I'm going to post a pic of me in my outfit for the big day Andrea has made me feel so happy with my body my whole appearance and my confidence has soared ?

six months post op Bikini shot

It's now been six months since my op where has the time gone ?
We are now coming into summer and I'm so looking forward to wearing a bikini on the beach for the first time in 40 years.
Thanks to Andrea Marando who has enabled me to do this His hard work and me doing exactly as he has told me has obviously paid off .
I really can't thank you enough Andrea.
All I can say is if you decide to have any kind of procedure just do as you are told and remember none of us are the same we all have different helping factors what works for one doesn't necessary work for another,be patient and don't push your self too hard and think of the hard work Andrea has done also the hard work you will put in to get the best recovery for you.
Good luck to anyone waiting remember if you have concerns or just need reassurance there are plenty of ladies on here who have experienced the same and will be glad to help.P's thank you to everyone on here for sharing your experiences .

Mini abdomniplasty

Hi everyone 18 months ago I had a full abdomniplasty with Andrea Marando at the spire Macclesfield Cheshire .the result was amazing and I was thoroughly delighted .
Sadly due to some personal circumstances I lost some weight and became sad with how my tummy tuck had changed as the idea is normally you've lost weight and therefore want the abdomniplasty to remove the excess skin.
I contacted Mr marandos secretary the lovely Martina who made a appointment.
I saw Mr Marando in March he was as always the perfect gentleman he listened looked and totally understood and as I said to him this was by no means a reflection of the previous surgery as I had been 100% happy.
I had my surgery last Wednesday the recovery has been astounding I can honestly say I've felt no pain at all the only discomfort is the binder but I can live with that ,I was discharged the same day have had no problems what so ever .I saw Mr marando yesterday 9th may 5 days post op every thing is healing very well I'm still amazed at how mobile I've been from day one. I don't have any photos as yet but I will add them as soon as I receive them.
All I can say if your thinking of having any cosmetic surgery go along have a chat and discuss any procedures with Mr marando ,he will take the time to explain answer any questions you will not feel pressured or hurried at the appointment .
I'm not planning any further surgeries as I've only really been unhappy with my tummy after child birth and 2 major operations which is when I became unhappy .
Will update with photos in next few days

One week post op

What can I say Mr marando is a genius I can honestly say I haven't had any pain whatsoever .im still wearing the binder I'm feeling exceptionally flat ,today I've been out shopping for a few hours I feel amazing .
I haven't got the pre op photos yet when I do I will put some on and also the post op ones
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

My Amazing Andrea Marando I am so thrilled with my new tummy thank you so much ☺ 4 months on mr marando and can't believe how much it improves each week I am truly happy and I'm enjoying buying lots of clothes that how it off thank you ☺