55 yr old, 5'2", 133 lbs. Cost is for 4 diff procedures

I went in for a small double chin treatment of...

I went in for a small double chin treatment of Kybella. I only needed 1 vile, 1 treatment. I also got botox on my 11s, under eye filler for my dark circles, filler in my marinette lines and my lips filled. I didn't plan on the lips or marionettes but, go big or go home! I stressed myself out so bad on the Kybella from reading about the pain, I slept for 6 hrs after getting home. The Kybella was easy as was the botox. The lips I had numbing cream and it still stung. No pain, no gain! I will keep the fillers and botox up. The Kybella is a forever fix. Yay!

Swelling under eyes & marionettes is going down. Lips are still ducky but I know they take 7-10 days to relax.
Kybella is doing its thing. I feel the changes but it is still swollen but not as much as when done.
I told my daughters (29&31) that we're perfect in Gods image but Satan's been messing with my flesh. lol Yes, I feel like a hypocrite :/

Kybella was injected 18 days ago. Excited to see full results in 3-4 more weeks.
Disappearing Act

Wendy Hill is awesome! They are so thorough, thoughtful and funny. Everything was explained before and during all my procedures.