36 with Two Kids Via Csection. Mommy Makeover Tomorrow!! Red Bank, NJ

Im 5'7" 170 lbs. I knew after my first I wanted to...

im 5'7" 170 lbs. I knew after my first I wanted to get rid of the classic csection pooch and stubborn fat. I'm not sure if I'm ready to post pics maybe after pics... Feeling very anxious and scared to death but I'm trying to remember why I wanted this in the first place. I seriously do not want to try on another bathing suit like this. I have a very supportive husband and a big support system. I'm so lucky. I'm prepared but not ready. If that makes sense.

Day 2 post op

im off all of the pain meds besides Tylenol I did not tolerate them well. ( vomited last night) I have been sleeping in my bed with lots of pillow. Yesterday was very very difficult but today is a tiny bit better.

First look at my flat tummy.

Post of day 3. Off all pain meds including Tylenol. Trust me I wish I could take them. I can't seem to shake the nausea which has been the worst for me because of like to be upright longer but I get sick.

Finally feeling better

i took a shower with the help of my wonderful husband. That was quite a task. Thank goodness I had a shower chair. I felt quite dizzy at the end and had to lay down immediately. Then we re did the dressing and zipped me up into the torture device. I finally felt less nauseous and was able to get up multiple times to walk. Feeling like I've turned a small corner.

Lipo Pain omg

So the Lipo pain in my flank/ lower back area has been brutal. Every time I get up or down it feels like I get tasered there. I feel like things are getting tighter in the abdominal area I was able to walk straighter two days ago. The itching is setting in although I know that is progress. I really want to be up and moving more but I dread getting up so much. Once up moving is getting easier. Here's an updated picture I hope you enjoy my stickers. Lol.

One week Post Op

yayyy one week closer to being back to normal minus the skin and chub of course. I feel amazing. Still sore but have figured out gentle ways of getting up and down that are less painful. I've also successfully figured out how to stop a sneeze. When you feel a sneeze coming on ( early detection is key) you hold your nose tight and try to blow out of your nose ( which you can't because your holding it). It must be the pressure but it stops a sneeze 90% of the time. This of course saves my poor healing stomach muscles. Hope it works for other people!

4 1/2 weeks post op and feeling great!

I had my drain out exactly 1 week ago so happy to see it go! I'm feeling great. Still numbness in hips and back from lipo. I love how my breasts are dropping and softening. My incisions are lightening with scar strips. I'm using the Biodermis brand as of today. I started with mepitac because it was the brand I could get shipped to my house the quickest. I'll let you know my reviews on them when they've had more time to work. I'm posting some updated pictures. Sorry about the stickers but I wouldn't post any pictures without them. Not brace enough ;-). 1 1/2 more weeks until I can start exercising and I'm looking forward to that. Swelling hasn't been so bad probably because I had drains in forever!

I'm reposting the last picture.

I hope this one makes it easier to see sorry it's dark but I really can't be running around the house nude looking for better light. :-)
Red Bank Plastic Surgeon

So far he's wonderful. His Staff is equally amazing. My incisions look beautiful. I'll of course leave a final review.