Next on the Schedule - Reading, PA

I had a breast reduction 4 1/2 weeks ago and am...

I had a breast reduction 4 1/2 weeks ago and am scheduled for a tummy tuck on October 18. It's a little sooner than I expected, so I'm really nervous. I have an appointment with my PS in a week and a half to ask questions. I don't have many yet, because I've been concentrating on my BR recovery and haven't thought about my TT that much. I lost about 55 lbs. 5 years ago and have had a drooping belly ever since. Sadly, there is a rash involved off and on especially in warm weather. (Did I say we're having very unseasonably warm weather right now?) The good news is, because of the rash, I am covered for the surgery. Yay! I'll post more after my appointment next week, when I have a better idea of what to expect from my PS. If anyone has suggestions of good questions I can ask my PS, I'd appreciate your comments.

Ready for appointment

I have a pre-op/post-op appointment with my PS tomorrow morning. I have lots of questions about both my surgeries - BR 6 weeks ago, TT 5 weeks from now. I am so ready for this because I've been looking on RS for weeks to see what questions others have asked and making my list for myself. I'm anxiously awaiting my TT while still recovering from my BR. That's going well, so while I know I have a lot of recovery to go yet (hopefully the girls will get a little rounder and the swelling will continue to go down), but I feel ready for the next step. I have a hanging blob on my abdomen that has been causing problems for a long time. A weight loss of 55 pounds five years ago in addition to my "pregnancy weight" after three children has left me like so many others with a really big belly. I have a rash underneath, especially in the warm weather, and it gets itchy enough that it drives me nuts! I expect to have the problem solved five weeks from now.

I've been spending a lot of time looking at reviews , updates and comments from those who have already made the journey to the flat side. Thank you to all of you who have shared your journeys, the highs and lows and all the information that has helped me out. I'll continue to post as the time goes by and I get closer to my date.
Reading Plastic Surgeon