Amanzing Team! - Reading, PA

My experience with Doctor Reedy and Berks plastic...

My experience with Doctor Reedy and Berks plastic surgery team was an amazing one. From the first free consultation through out the day of surgery, Doctor Reedy and staff were super nice and made me feel very comfortable. I explained what I wanted and what my goals were, he gave me his knowledge and what he thought the best size were right for my body. The day of surgery I felt nervous but the nurses were so attentive and comforting that when it was time for surgery, I was relaxed and next thing I knew I was awake with fantastic new breast. Everything was writing down with instructions on how to follow recovery and he gave me a call hours later to see how I was doing, which I thought it was so nice of him. I highly recommend Doctor Reedy and berks plastic surgery for breast augmentation because he did an amazing and fabulous job on me. I am 3 weeks and a half post op with 415cc silicone implants and so far the results are amazing, I feel like a new women and a lot of compliments already. I can't wait until they fully heal and drop where they need to be. I will definitely be back in the near future for my replacement. I highly recommend berks plastic surgery to everyone who is looking to feel and look better about themselves! Thank you Doctor Reedy and Berks team!!

One month post op & I'm in love!!!

Reading Plastic Surgeon