From nothing to 40DDD - 695cc Allergen Natrelle Inspira Cohesive Gel implants.

1st consult scheduled for 11.2.2016. I'm 44,...

1st consult scheduled for 11.2.2016.

I'm 44, 6'0 195lbs. I'm currently around a 38B/36C. I've been on hormone therapy for almost 19months and my lack of breast size has been a major source of dysphoria for me.

Due to my height and upper body size I am looking for 800cc cohesive gel implants. We'll see what the doctor has to say about it.

1st consult is in the books.

Had a great consult with Dr. Reedy and his assistant Stephanie.

Went over my information and they were impressed by what I knew.

When all was said and done, they confirmed by original guesstimate was spot on.

800cc HP cohesive gel!!

I really liked them and may stick with them.

Scheduled my surgery date!!!

2.2.2017????

Deposit has been made.

I did it. After going back and forth between Erin the doctor in a barrage or emails, I pulled the trigger and put down my deposit. I don't have all the cash raised as of yet but I have faith it'll all work out.

Doctor is requiring three things prior to surgery. A mammogram (this should be an adventure unto itself), a EKG and a CBC. Working to get those done. (CBC has to be done 30 days prior)

The one thing that impressed me was the doctor's honesty. I had forwarded wish pics and he basically set me straight. Since my body type is it the same as most women it was impractical to compare myself to certain results. I was taken back at first but after getting my Google-fu on, I was able to find some regulars that matched my tempered expectations.

Will I end up with 800cc? Dr. says he will
Make the call when I'm on the operating table.

9 weeks to go!!

Updated wish pic.

UGH

This site should allow you to edit your posts. I'd like to go back and fix some typos but it won't let me.

6 weeks to go!

Can't believe that in 25 days I'll have my pre-op and in 42 days I'll have boobs!

Happy early birthday present to meeeeee!!!

Cleared for Surgery

Last week had my mammogram and CBC labs, yesterday was EKG day. My primary cleared me for boobages.

So excited. 20 days to go. Monday is the pre-op.

Squeeeeeee!

Surgical Pre-Op done.

Went over the thees and thous. Signed my life away. Dr. says 770 should work but will order the 695 just in case.

Final payment was made and we are ready to go.

17 more days.

3 days to go.

Started my pre-surgery medications.

Less than 72 hours to go.

The call came in. The time has been set

11am EST. 40 hours to go.

Counting the hours

Approx. 4 hours to go.

In one hour I'll take my anti-nauseous medication and then patiently wait until it's time to leave.

All done

695cc Allergen Inspira

Dr. Ordered both 770 and 695. Said 695 fit better.

Post Op - 2.3.2017

Was totally surprised at what I saw.

2DPO - ouch

Somehow during the night my 45 degree angle sleeping shifted. I wasn't flat on my back but still.

I tried to adjust myself and now feel a burning/pain feeling around the inside of my left breast.

Ouch city.

3DPO

Finally got to shower today. Felt good.

The left hurts more than the right.

Still on my meds. Trying to rest as much as possible.

4DPO

Feeling good for the most part. I do notice my nipples are really sore and the space between my nipple and bottom of breast...especially on the left hurts when I move. Standing up and shifting in bed. Dr's office says so far things are normal.

Still wearing the bra assigned by my PS. I have a couple bralettes I'm looking forward to trying.

6 DPO

Left looks like it's dropping first. Not sure if the list ok around the nipple area is normal. Speaking of nipples...the left one hurts when I move on certain ways. Ouch.

So far I've been told everything is okay. Looking forward to showering tonight.

First fitting

23days post op and I went to Nordstrom's for a fitting.

40DDD. I was quite surprised.

Things are going well. The muscle pain is slowly subsiding. These last two weeks have been improving.

My "3week" post op is tomorrow.

The only thing I'm worried about is whether or not I'll achieve the bottom fullness that I desperately need. I feel like a linebacker.

Time will tell.

8 weeks are in the bag.

So it's been 8 weeks and I have been thoroughly enjoying my purchase. *grin*

For the past 5 weeks I have been following doctor's orders and massaging them morning and night. In addition to the scar cream (that $% is expensive!), I have been applying Coconut Oil to them. Not only are my boobs nice and soft, I want to eat Almond Joy candy bars non-stop.

I've been told to "trust the process" and that is what i've been doing. My next post-op appt is in one month, so I'm excited to see what will change between now and then. I can tell progress is being made by how much I can make the implants move during massage time.

The good side of fun boobs is buying swimwear. The bad size of swimwear is the fact my skin is transparent. I have zero color whatsoever. Yuck.

Another fun thing? Bras. Beautiful bras. Me and Nordstrom are BFF's!
Reading Plastic Surgeon

From the first consult to the first of my post-op appointments, I cannot begin to praise Dr. Reedy and staff enough. Thank you to everyone at BPS for making this a wonderful experience.