56 Year Old Male and READY! - Rancho Mirage, CA

I just had my CoolSculpting complete and I am day...

I just had my CoolSculpting complete and I am day 2. I had 4 areas done on my lower abdomen at one sitting. Yes, that was over 4 hrs in the chair. #1 was an eye opening. I have a high pain tolerance and the first one was not "painful" don't let them lie, it still is uncomfortable. I thought the most painful part was the post treatment massage. #2 was not bad. #3 I was getting over it and wanted it done. #4, I needed a little emotional support from my RN. Everything is numb still after day 2. I have swelling but no bruising. I will be back in 4 weeks for an update. Now, I am just numb, tingly and swollen. BTW, guys I used a SPANX after and that compression makes you feel so much better. I hope to throw that away when all this goes down. But sorry, there is discomfort...dont let them BS you.

CoolSculpting Update

Not Happy!
It has been since August 13th. No happy at all with the results (or lack of results) I was told I was a great patient for it. I wish I would have spent the $3000 on regular lipo. Sorry, I was really excited but I think you have to have about 2% fat for this procedure to work. I would not recommend. I gave it a try but NOT what they crack it up to be! Very disappointed. Stick with your Fitbit!
Palm Springs Dermatologic Surgeon

The FNP (Family Nurse Practitioner) did a great job. She was very honest with me. I went to Contour Dermatology. That is Dr. Jochen clinic who I never saw or was seen by a MD. This was all handled by office staff besides the RN that performed my 4 treatments. I loved the idea that the center took CareCredit. Easy to get what I wanted and they just moved me in for the treatment.