24 Years Old, 120 Lbs, 475 Cc Hp Silicon Under - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I originally was just lurking to get some...

I originally was just lurking to get some inspiration, but I've realized how helpful this website has been during my BA journey so I would like to contribute my experience to help out others in the future.
So far I've been to my consultation and pre-op. During my consultation I was set on 500cc but changed my mind during my pre-op. I still haven't decided between 450cc or 475cc, but I'll most likely go with the larger one. For the most part I'm very excited, any nervous feelings I had were relieved by my sister's assurances and the fact that there's drugs involved to alleviate pain haha.

5 hours post op

Finally had my operation! To any ladies going into this soon, just relax and stay calm; keep positive vibes and focus on the positivity of this whole experience. The surgery itself is a walk in the park. The hardest thing for me was the needle they inserted for the anesthesia haha. It literally feels like I slept for one minute and it was all over. Recovery is a little bit more difficult, but it's not unbearable. My sister helps me get up from bed but I am able to walk around. Percocet is my friend right now haha and it's only going to get better from now. Another tip I have for others is to be strong, and realize there will be pain so there's no need to dwell on it and cry about it. I'll be posting more pictures soon, for now it's this granny bra pic haha.

5 days post op

It has been 5 days now, and recovery has sucked. I can't wait to finally move my body like a normal human.

11 days post-op

Quick update: I've been feeling a lot better. Part of me thinks I went too big so no booby greed here. They're still sitting way too high on my chest which is probably why I'm doubting myself. But I am looking forward to seeing the final result, and hopefully I'll love them.

1 1/2 months post op

Slowly but surely getting there. They're so much softer and I just realized I'm at my 6 weeks mark so I'm cleared to do my regular exercise! I'm enjoying the size and although sometimes I think to myself that they don't look that big, I realize I'm wrong because I get a lot of looks haha.

Body shot

This shot compared to my last ones don't show the asymmetry of my breasts. Left one has a slightly larger diameter and has dropped much faster than the right one.

Post op appt

Had a 9 week post op appt at my doctors today. She said everything looks great and cleared me for any activity

Any good bra recommendations?

I've started shopping for bras at the 2 month mark. 32DDD seems to be my size :)

3 month update

I'm still waiting for my implants to fully settle, I've been getting really impatient but I'm at the 3 month mark so the next month looks promising.
Rancho Cucamonga Plastic Surgeon