My Nerves Are Everywhere - VaserLipo Saturday, 1/17/2015 - Raleigh, NC

My big day is tomorrow. I'm nerveous, scared,...

My big day is tomorrow. I'm nerveous, scared, excited and can't stay out the bathroom, lol. I will be having VaserLipo in my stomach area (top/lower abs). I have been following the outcome of others here on Realself and thank you all so much for your stories. Your stories are helping me through this, believe it or not. I will post my before pictures tonight and keep you all updated. Wish me luck!!

Ok, here's my pictures from my procedure 1/17/2015

Ok, I was nervous and all that, but my Doctor and her entire staff made me feel so comfortable. The procedure was a breeze. I had my upper/lower abs done and I had no serious pain. The belly button area was sensitive, but the my Doctor was very careful and added more medicine in that area to numb me. After the procedures, here assistants force a lot of the fluids out of me and then bandage me up. I felt great and still do. I got me a paste dish to eat before I took any meds and I think this help a lot. I also drink Gatorade and Pedialyte every two hours. Serious feeling good. My stomach area feels like I did 100 sit-ups for the first time, so the soreness is about a 4 or 5, but not bad. The picture that I'm attaching is the day after on 1/18/2015. I am in the temporary garment, the lower part looks like a pouch because of the padding. But, there are also attached pictures that I've pulled the garment below the pouch. I will get my compression garment tomorrow. I will try and post more pictures after my 1st week. I'm please with my results so far.

2 days post op pictures

Today I'm 4 days after post op and the soreness has really set in. I didn't go to work today, just wanted to stay home. I sit mostly on my job and I just didn't feel like going in today. I worked a half a day yesterday and the soreness got to me a little. The feeling is not "pain" just soreness.

One week after

Beige Bra 2 days post and Black Bra 8 days post. Also got my first shower and it felt so good. I'm still swollen and feel a little tender. But, I was able to get into one of my little black dresses, size 12 and I could zip it up without any problems. I'm so excited to see what the future will show.

End of my 8th week

Inches, inches inches ... I think I look the same but, I'm now able to fit clothes that I couldn't.

8th week in comparison to week 18

After a little over 4 months, my 8th week pictures isn't looking any different from my 18th week. I started working out 6 days a week since February 14, 2015 as well as eating healthy. I have lost a total of 18 pounds so far. But, I'm not seeing the difference unless I'm looking to hard.

18th week, looks the same as my 8th week