Mother of Four Boys and Much Needed Tt - Raleigh, NC

I am scheduled for surgery on 9/28/16. After...

I am scheduled for surgery on 9/28/16. After having four kids and having my first one 10 days after I turned 15. Is time for me to get the body that I never had a chance to enjoy and see. All I have seen is a beely pooch for the last 17 years. I'm exited to finally have a flat belly and not be sucking it in all the time, or pull my shirt so it won't be tight around my belly. I also am getting a bbl I want a little more but to fill my jeans. Hopefully I will also be getting breast implants and a lift but that will be more like next year:( the dr asked me what I wanted to dok first and I said ,I can hide my breast with a bra but a can't hide the roll around my waist ! I'm so exited .

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!

Well posting some pics. This is so embarrassing:( But won't look like this to much longer!!

On the flat side!!!!

I made it!!!!!!! I am a sore and in some pain feels like I did like 10000 sit ups. The side of me breast are sore , I think is because the lipo. Can't wait to take a shower and be able to take a peek:)))))) well I'm going to take a nap so I can watch law and order svu later : ) thank you ladies for the support and all the the comments. It feels good to have positive thoughts sent my way!!!!!

Curse this garment!!!! It will get burned after this.

The garment is digging in tok my thights. From what I think my incision is super low. 1 more day and I will take a look and maybe some pics. That is were this garment is making it hurt. Mt husband has been great. I guess he is super excited to see the results: ))))(

This shower was a crazy!

I got to take a shower, achieved it but it was uncomfortable. My incision feels like I'm getting stabbed. And jnow I got a cough and it hurts. I am not getting up again for the rest of the evening:( I am very swollen but I think when it goes down I will look good Sure hope all this pain doesn't last long.

Can you RS ladies please help! I can't use the bathroom I've been taking colace for constipation but not working:( Anything you guys can recommend it would be much appreciated!

1 week post op!!!!

Well yesterday I had my appt with Dr. Pyle he said everything looked good. Still very swollen but walking straight ! Some back ache. I walked fo 60 min yesterday had some back ache. So I think that's why I'm a little swollen today. My incision hurts a little. My belly button ....well I don't know what that thinges is yet it looks lIke the top of a Ballon when you tie it. But I know it takes time: ) The brusing is sore still ( from the lipo) .

My breast are getting soft and dropping a little but I'm in love with them they look so natural and it's only been a week!!!
Well I will post new pics next week. You girls have been so supporting love all of my RS family!!!!!: )

3 weeks out! And a whole lot more to go!

Well this last Thursday was my 3 week mark! Feeling really good most of the days. Had a little set back with my incision but PS said it should resolve itself. Also mu bellybutton is getting better it's leaking some but I just stick a cotton ball in it.
The swelling ...... the swelling will it ever go away? I'm more worried the lower part of my belly will stay like that, will see might just have to go back to get some lipo! Hope everyone is doing well with their recovery! : )

Forgot some other pics!

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pyle and his whole staff are awesome! They take time to answer all your questions and after surgery even if in the weekend they get back to you fast. He was the only surgeon that I had a consultation with and after meeting them I knew they were the ones I wanted! I would do it all over again. I'm only 4 days post op but I'm loving Mt new body each day that goes by !!!!