ThermiTight Took 10 Years off my Face & Neck.. - Raleigh, NC

Last year I learned that an extra chin had...

Last year I learned that an extra chin had attached its self to my neck. This made me look older then I felt & really troubled me. At the urging of my daughter and friend, I met with Dr. Suji Parks-Idler & found her to be both personable and professional. She answered all of my questions in a straight forward understandable way. I immediately felt very comfortable with her. The day of my procedure arrived and I was immediately taken to the treatment room. Dr. Parks-Idler numbed my neck & jaw area. The procedure was quickly and carefully done. All of my anxiety left as I came to realize there was no pain! After the procedure Dr. Parks-Idler's nurse took me to the Pod where I was eased into a pre warmed bed. There I was pampered, petted and treated like a queen for as long as I chose to stay. I drove myself home and slept comfortably that night. One year later, I am still pleased with the results.
Dr. Suji Parks-Idler

Dr. Suji Parks-Idler is a remarkable woman her medical knowledge and credentials are impeccable and she is both scientist and artist. She has perfectly mastered non invasive techniques that produce out comes formerly available only through surgery. Healing time is speeded up with these non invasive techniques and pain is reduced or eliminated. We are luck to have such a talented Physician in Raleigh, NC.