Fat Grafting for a Super Thin Face and Hollow Eyes - Raleigh, NC

I am a young breast cancer survivor and aged...

I am a young breast cancer survivor and aged before my time due to medicinal cancer treatment. My eyes were deeply sunken in and my face just looked gaunt. I was a model and did not feel like myself. I researched alternatives like fillers and things like that but I found that these things would not create the desired effect of a natural look. I just wanted my old face back before the cancer. After my research I found that structural fat grafting was exactly what I needed. I went to Dr. Law in Raleigh NC.
He is renowned for this type of surgery and I am so lucky that he was in my neck of the woods.
My results, although I have only been out of surgery for a couple of days are amazing!! I look ten years younger. Dr. Law id a master at his craft and I would highly recommend him for any type of facial surgery.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Law and his team of nurses and staff are top notch. From the moment I was greeted for the first time months before my surgery until the day of my surgery and beyond have been completely professional. I have received the best care. I cannot say enough about the Blue Water Spa and Dr. Law. I am so happy that I found this office. I will never go anywhere else!!!!!