30 Year Old Wanting Relief, Give Me Strength! - Raleigh, NC

I been debating to write a review but I need the...

I been debating to write a review but I need the courage.
I'm 30 years old at 180lbs and am a 38G/H. I want to go down to a 38 C/D so that I can get some shoulder and back pain relief. The pain is unbearable and I can no longer take it and I can't sleep. I have to stand with my back arched to get some kind of relief at all times, crazy right! The issue? I'm terrified that something might go terribly, I think I probably psyched myself out from watching videos on you tube of what can go wrong. To be completely honest, I'm terrified mostly of the scaring and the possibility of losing sensation.
I have to change my insurance so that I can get the consultation with the doctors of my choice, because I seen the doctors my insurance offers and honestly I'm not impressed. I guess I'm here to find help to ease my fears. It's not an easy choice to make, I have had large breast since I was 21. I was a C cup at 20 and once I turned 21 I grew a bra size with out realizing it until I was 28 years old. The goal is to have them reduced for my 31st birthday. Any recommendation for the Raleigh/Durham area?

Please Help ????

Finally, my Doc agreed!

Went to have my annual on the 19 of October and she agreed that it's time to get these puppies reduced! I'm so stoked...
She recommended two doctors that she swears are great, Dr. Richard Carlino and Dr. Michelle Roughton (UNC). Has any one had a reduction from them before? How was your experience? I can't get my consultation until I change my insurance so I'm scoping doctors out prior to. Any information on these two doctors would be awesome!

My luck!!!

I have to push my dream Breast Reduxtion back, have to have emergency laparoscopy to remove two cyst and right ovary that are giving me grief!
Looking forward to January for consultations on reduction.

Got my consultation Date

So I had my surgery Nov. 12th 2015 and the surgery took longer than expected and I had both right ovary and Fallopian tubes removed. Appearantly the cysts destroyed them both.
I was able to lose 16 lbs since this surgery thru diet alone but now the girls feel heavier and the pain has gotten unreal. I went from a 38G to a 36h and the new bra is really big on me so I have to be smaller than that.

Big news:
Finally got my date for my consultation it's January 25,2016 with Dr. Michelle C. Roughton in UNC. I'm thrilled and terrified at the same time. I don't know how she works and even though she does have 10 years H see her belt... I can't find anyone who has worked with her. Please anyone in RS land of you had work done with this surgeon let me know how was your experience? I contacted Dr. Richard Carlinos office as well in Raleigh but wasn't contacted yet. Dr. Carlino is who my option A but I'll just go with the flow.

Hopefully she has some good news for me!