25 Years Old, No Kids

I have wanted a breast augmentation for years now....

I have wanted a breast augmentation for years now. I put it on the back burner until I graduated about two years ago. I have not been able to think about the surgery without getting sick to my stomach. Recently, I've been able to wrap my head around it a little more. I would rather go through with the surgery for the look that I want than not. I am currently a B and am thinking I want to be a full C or small D. I have my consultation on October 17th and I'm hoping to have surgery on December 8th. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Wish pictures!

I've been obsessing over surgery lately. I can't wait!!

I went for my consultation today! I pass out easily and started feeling it today. I was so nervous even though I knew nothing was happening. Dr. Morea was very nice about it and got me water. The staff was friendly and everyone joked around with me which made me more comfortable. I put a deposit down and will have surgery on December 8th at 8:00 AM. Dr. Morea said that he thinks 475 cc high profile will be best for my frame.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon