Perfecting my Body. Queens, NY

Doctor Ghersi is literally the best surgeon on...

After pics

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Ghersi is literally the best surgeon on this planet ! I've had a plenty of consults with popular doctors for this procedure and everyone was ridiculous telling me to gain more weight or telling me I wouldn't receive the result I wanted (I wanted a really curvy bottom) He was only surgeon to tell me I have the best shape and body for the result I wanted . He is so focused on perfection and making sure you are so comfortable . Not to mention he is very honest and will tell you exactly what it is you need to do pre op and post op. Doctor Ghersi went even beyond my expectations and perfected my body. My stomach was gorgeous and my booty was so round and plump! I've had my breasts done a few years back also in Miami and I CANT wait to go back to doctor Ghersi for him To re do them because any body he touches be perfects . He even said he would reduce the scarring the first surgeon left on my breasts. I literally can't tell u enough don't bother looking for other surgeons for any plastic needs . LOOK NO FURTHER because he is the absolute best ! I can't wait to go back to him !!!