Filler Treatment Under the Eyes.

I had a Filler treatment under the eyes as i had...

I had a Filler treatment under the eyes as i had very deep lines that wouldn't go away no matter how well rested i was. I read about Doctor Sabrina on the newspaper and i booked the treatment with her. I have to say, i was absolutely amazed by the results. I had heard already from another doctor that she was the best one in the UK for this treatment as she has a special way to apply the product that makes it looks ten times better than how others doctor do. On the very first hour the lines were simply gone, my skin around the eyes was so brigh and i looked fresh and young . There was no redness, no bruises, nothing. Just tiny small marks of the needle and no one on the street could even see i had them . She applyed a numbing cream before and I can also say that the pain is almost zero. She is very professional and was very friendly as i was really scared to do the treatment and she explained all to me and was keeping me calm as she was doing it. The clinic itself is at the highest standard you can expect the top clinics in the UK to be and if matter to you as it matters to me , you will see more than 20 certificates on the wall from the best Colleges, Institution, Ɓwards, Conferences etc in the world that she has attented. I am so happy, i can't stop looking at myself in the mirrow , i finally look fresh and well rested! I cant believe i didnt do this before.
London Oculoplastic Surgeon