I reached my mid to late twenties and could no...

I reached my mid to late twenties and could no longer bear the back and neck pain from carrying such a heavy chest. I had spent years improving my back and chest strength seeing a personal trainer twice a week as well as seeing a physio for back massages to ease the tension. I have a small frame and my weight had levelled at about 9 stone and losing more weight would just not be a healthy or long term option so I decided to take action and get a breast reduction. Following plenty of research I came across Marc Pacifico as a recommended surgeon. I sifted through all of his reviews and could not find a single negative comment. I then booked an appointment to see him in person at his clinic , Purity Bridge in Tunbridge Wells.
London Plastic Surgeon

Marc Pacifico is an excellent consultant who made me feel at ease from the first appointment we had. He listened to what I wanted and was also careful to check the reasons for why I wanted a breast reduction. Unlike many consultants he has an excellent bedside manner and takes genuine care and interest in his work which really helps when you are having a serious procedure. Interestingly he is also a perfectionist, which being one myself certainly helped! Overall I would recommend Marc to anyone who wanted to have any cosmetic surgery.