I Finally Have the Perfect Lips! - Providence, RI

Finally, I found Dr. Z for my Juvederm injections....

Finally, I found Dr. Z for my Juvederm injections. I had been so unhappy with previous treatments. I had always felt as though my lips were too puffy or uneven. They are absolutely perfect this time. Dr. Z injected 1cc in my upper lip and a 2nd cc in my lower and around the nasolabial folds. His nurse spread the numbing creme on the area first and after waiting about 20 minutes for it to take effect, Dr. Z did the injections with a massage in the lips. It was really pretty painless. I was in and out in about 45 minutes. What a difference!
Providence Plastic Surgeon

I had about a five minute wait for the nurse who met with me and took a lot of photos. I then met with Dr. Zienowicz and we discussed my goals and he reviewed the photos with me and told me what I should expect. After waiting about 20 minutes for the numbing creme to set, Dr. Z performed the injections with high powered surgical glasses followed by a quick lip massage to ensure the juvederm set in the correct location. Everyone was super professional and Dr. Z was really expert at the technique. I've had this done before elsewhere and have never been totally satisfied. My face has never looked better.