Breast Implant Replacement with 550cc, AMAZING RESULTS!!!!!! - Princeton, NJ

I needed my 16yr old saline implants replaced, my...

I needed my 16yr old saline implants replaced, my right one had been steadily losing volume thru the years, but my original plastic surgeon was located in New Orleans (I am now living in PA) and the hassle and expense of traveling to back there was too much. I also was a small D cup and wanted to be larger. I found Dr. Adam Hamawy of Princeton Plastic Surgeons in Princeton, NJ here on RealSelf. I had 3 consultations with other doctors before meeting Dr. Hamawy and his staff. His staff was amazing! They were so welcoming and the office was state of the art and comforting. Dr. Hamawy was so nice and experienced, he made me feel really comfortable and that I was in very safe and capable hands. He is an experienced breast man, and I liked his before and after pics of patients. He was offering a special in April of $5,000.00 for saline implants and he said replacing my current implants would be easy and making them larger would work great on my frame. He has high tech photo imagery equipment where he was able to use photos of my actual breasts and enlarge them on the computer to make sure I would be happy with the larger size. I scheduled my surgery that day. I had my implant replacement surgery this past Friday May 6. We did an in office procedure under twilight type sedation. I was very comfortable. I felt no pain and hardly remember it which is a good thing. He also gave me an IPL laser treatment afterward which I will post results from in a separate post. My skin looks really nice from that as well. My Mom was with me and drove me home from the procedure, and Dr Hamawy gave me ample pain medications for my recovery and other medications to make me heal well (including all natural anti constipation pills to counteract the pain pills). I looked at my breasts that night and showed my Mom and I took some pics. They look SO, SO nice, even the same day of surgery. I am so thrilled with Dr. Hamawy and his staff, I am definitely going to be their patient for all other procedures in the future and highly recommend him to everyone. If you live in New York, New Jersey or PA, I can tell you he is worth the drive. I did pray The Lord guide me to the right doctor when I was looking for a doctor to do my replacement surgery and I feel Dr. Hamawy was the one.

Healing perfectly 10 days after surgery

New breasts Fill out wedding dress and clothes BEAUTIFULLY

16 days post op, incisions healing great with no pain, just started wearing comfortable sports bras (I am careful not let the bras rub my incisions under my breasts) I am not rushing into buying underwire pushup bras until I am healed entirely. My breasts are very soft, no pain anywhere, and I they fill out my clothes perfectly. No need anymore for pushup bras or padded bras to get the look I want in clothes. :)

6 Months Since Breast Implants

They are very soft! No scar tissue whatsoever and they have settled very nicely. My doctor and his staff are AMAZING and extremely responsive to all my questions. Dr Hamawy and his state of the art equipment in his office are able to measure your body precisely and let you know how things are healing and I am extremely appreciative of the amazing after care Dr Hamawy and his staff provides for his patients and they treat you as a top priority. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR not just for his skill as a surgeon but for the bedside manor and after care his office provides to their patients. I feel like a cherished family member by them. That's the truth. And my breasts look and feel very real and youthful.
Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hamawy was so kind and professional. He didn't try to talk me into any procedures I didn't need. He gave me a kind and honest assessment of my current breast shape and size and showed me on his state of the art computer equipment what my breasts would look like after my procedure. He has a great demeanor and is trustworthy. He is truly a 'breast man' doctor so if you are looking for your boobs to be done, this is the man to put your trust in.