48 Year Old Male Rhinoplasty - Princess Margaret, UK

I have wanted to have my nose done since I was a...

I have wanted to have my nose done since I was a teenager. After researching plastic surgeons I came across Mr Uppal. During my first consultation with Mr Uppal I came away thinking this man knows exactly what he's doing, his calm confident manner and explanation of the procedure made my decision easy.

I am absolutely thrilled with the outcome, only 7 weeks after the operation I have so much more confidence when meeting people. I wish I had this done years ago.

One week after

Minor bruising

Further info

Just to expand more as requested by Danielle.

It took a long time for me to decide to go ahead with the surgery. I had always wanted it for myself as I always felt whenever I met new people the first thing in their mind was ' Look at the size of his nose' sounds shallow but I was married for 20 years suddenly finding my self single I decided to finally get it done.

Choosing the surgeon was a lot of research, I had read online about how you can get it cheap abroad but also many horror stories. I thought I'm going for some serious surgery and the person doing it had to be the best I could find.

It was n't cheap but I'm a true believer in you get what you pay for. Mr Uppal had an outstanding reputation and was also a member of BAPRAS and other professional bodies which I think is very important.

As I'm still very early in my recovery stage everything seems to be going well, I did develop a small lump on the side and after sending photos which Mr Uppal responded immediately on how to massage it daily for a month, It's now reducing.

I had a one week post op appointment to remove the cast and then another 6 week appointment for a progress check. Your surgeon should be available for any question you may have pre and post op as there will be many.

If anyone wants to ask me any questions please feel free.
London Plastic Surgeon

My thanks to Mr Uppal and his team, for their care and amazing work. Mr Uppal explained exactly what he would do, remove the hump, straighten and shorten the nose and correct the 'hook' of the tip. A lot of modification but I have a very natural looking nose now. If you are considering a nose job then I fully recommend Mr Uppal and his team without any hesitation