20 Year Old Female - Rhinoplasty - The Princess Margaret in Windsor - London, GB

After years of looking at a massive nose in the...

After years of looking at a massive nose in the mirror I finally decided to take the plunge and go for Rhinoplasty. I'm now 3 weeks post op and although there is still some swelling at the bridge of the nose, the bruising has gone and I'm so happy with the shape. I no longer have my huge dorsal Bump! I also needed my septum amended as it had deviated to one side effecting my breathing, due to swelling and scabbing I still have yet to enjoy breathing properly but I am looking forward to it immensely. I wish I had done it sooner, it's been such a massive confidence boost and I no longer feel self conscious about being side on to people or having a photo of my profile taken. Don't get me wrong the recovery wasn't the easiest week and a half but in my opinion so worth it. If you are interested in going ahead with the procedure I highly recommend you do your research when it comes to picking a surgeon! Mr Uppal came highly recommended and I can definitely see why!
London Plastic Surgeon

A massive thank you to Mr Uppal and his team! I'm now 3 weeks post op and already super happy with the result. I had been to see a surgeon with "Transform" before meeting with Mr Uppal and my god the difference was unbelievable. Mr Uppal spent so much longer going through every detail with me in the consultation, measuring my nose and producing images to indicate what I could look like after surgery. He completely put my mind at ease with regards to the procedure and never made me feel pressured. I am extremely happy that I chose Mr Uppal and would highly recommend him. A very professional yet friendly man who "nose" exactly what he's doing aha! Don't be put off by the price, he is worth every penny (£7000 this includes everything, and any revision surgery he said I might need would be covered) !! Once again thank you very much Mr Uppal and his team !