20 Years Old - Princes Risborough, GB

Over the last four years I'd lost a lot of weight...

Over the last four years I'd lost a lot of weight probably about 3 stone in total. I didn't lose this weight on purpose it happened very fast without me trying which yes could be seen as a good thing but this meant that my skin didn't have time to adjust. I had large boobs from a young age I reached a G cup at just 16 years old and I went down to an E/DD with the weight loss. The worst thing was the excess skin I had it made me feel very insecure not how I should feel at just 20 years old. I finally decided that I would go for a consultation with Dr Richards after hearing of people who had been to him and reading an article in my local paper. My doubts I had were if I should do this when in years to come I could be wanting children but if not now I would have to continue in to my 20s feeling insecure with myself and not happy. I decided it would be worth it and I am so so glad I went through with it I feel so much better, the scars are healed and although they will take time to fade i know it is already showing to be worth it.
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Richards was very kind, very professional. Him and the nurse spoke me through all that the procedure would entail. I was very satisfied that in my consultation the talk of my weight loss was gone in to in detail to ensure that I was at a weight I was happy with and I was maintaining that weight to ensure I would have the best results. He put my needs before the surgery and gave his honest advice. Highly recommend him if you are considering and need advice.