20 Years Old - Princes Risborough, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Over the last four years I'd lost a lot of weight...

Over the last four years I'd lost a lot of weight probably about 3 stone in total. I didn't lose this weight on purpose it happened very fast without me trying which yes could be seen as a good thing but this meant that my skin didn't have time to adjust. I had large boobs from a young age I reached a G cup at just 16 years old and I went down to an E/DD with the weight loss. The worst thing was the excess skin I had it made me feel very insecure not how I should feel at just 20 years old. I finally decided that I would go for a consultation with Dr Richards after hearing of people who had been to him and reading an article in my local paper. My doubts I had were if I should do this when in years to come I could be wanting children but if not now I would have to continue in to my 20s feeling insecure with myself and not happy. I decided it would be worth it and I am so so glad I went through with it I feel so much better, the scars are healed and although they will take time to fade i know it is already showing to be worth it.

Dr Richards was very kind, very professional. Him and the nurse spoke me through all that the procedure would entail. I was very satisfied that in my consultation the talk of my weight loss was gone in to in detail to ensure that I was at a weight I was happy with and I was maintaining that weight to ensure I would have the best results. He put my needs before the surgery and gave his honest advice. Highly recommend him if you are considering and need advice.